The Low Down on Ryan Hauck:
After Graduating College Ryan spent 3 years in Fayetteville, North Carolina where he coached football, Wrestling, and Track. It was here that his love for track and field grew. He arrived in Wilmington in 2005 where he helped a relatively new Track and field program grow into a yearly conference contender. Ryan has coached most events within Track and Field and Specializes in Sprints, Sprint Mechanics, and Speed Development.
What He Coaches:
Without Limits Youth Sprints
Head Track and Field Coach Ashley High School
Top Song on His Playlist:
OAR: Crazy Game of Poker and Black Rock
The Hurdles, 200m, and 400m
Things Ryan Admires in His Students:
The willingness to trust the plan and carry it out with enthusiasm and intensity.
Defining Moment in Ryan’s Career:
Having the opportunity to coach two North Carolina State Champions in the Hurdles. Both of these Athletes are on the North Carolina top 25 All Time list within their respective events. The other Defining moment is winning the Mid Eastern Conference Track and Field Championship 6 years in a row.
The Best Part about Being a Without Limits Coach:
Ryan enjoys watching his athletes embrace the challenge that is set in front of them and attack that challenge with hard work and dedication. Helping athletes reach their goals and being there when they do is the best part of being a part of Without Limits.
Certifications and Experience
- USATF Level 1 Certification
- Head Track and Field Coach Ashley High School 2005 to Present
- Assistant Cross Country Coach Ashley High School 2012 to 2013
- Weight Lifting Teacher 2005 to Present
- CPR and AED
Accomplishment and Accolades
- Mid Eastern Conference Boys Coach of the Year 2006-2015
- Mid Eastern Conference Boys Champions 2010-2015
- Coached the 4 a State Champion in the 110m Hurdles 2005
- Coached the 4a State Champion in the 110m and 300m Hurdles 2011