BECOME A BETTER, FASTER, AND SMARTER ATHLETE.
WITHOUT LIMITS CURRENTLY OFFERS IN-PERSON COACHING PRACTICES IN COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA.
Without Limits practices are based on what is called BEHAVIORAL SYNCHRONY – When people work together their brains release mood lifting, discomfort suppressing endorphins, which in turn reduce the perceived effort of running swimming or biking under a given intensity.
At our practices, our coaches set you up for success by creating structured workouts with other athletes at your level, that will guarantee improvement.
Set your next goal and let Without Limits put the programm together for you!
Practices are held at Owens Field on Jim Hamilton BLVD. You’re guaranteed to have fun and work hard with our tough and talented Without Limits Columbia, SC coaches. They’ll help you to find it within yourself to reach any goal.
Individualized Online Training Plan
Geared for Triathletes, Runners, Cyclist and Swimmers
Weekly phone calls and emails
Includes group run practices
Starting at $80/mo.
On site Run Coaching and Group Training for all levels
Proper Run Warmups
Tempo, Steady State, and Interval Training
Post Run Strength and Stretching
Questions and discussion with Coach
1 on 1 or Small Group
Interested in individual attention or do you and a group of friends want to run together in a session? Without Limits coaches can schedule a run workout, form assessment or 1 on 1 session to work with you or your group.
Location Practice Schedule
Location based program calendar & member options
2018 Upcoming WOL Endurance Team Races
- GHS Swamp Rabbit Half Marathon & 5k – February 24
- Azalea Sprint Triathlon – March 10
- NHRMC Wrightsville Beach Marathon, Half, Relay, 5k & 1 mile – March 17
- Swim Run Lake James – April 7
- Cape Fear River Lights Triathlon – April 8
- White Lake International and Half Triathlon – April 21
- TD Bank Reedy River Run – April 21
- White Lake Sprint Triathlon – April 22
- Coastal Masters Swim Invite – April 28
- 3 Little Pigs Triathlon
Practice Schedule Details
Below you will find our normal practice schedule with locations. You can check into practice or schedule another time to meet Coach Trey. If you have any questions contact us for details on scheduling.
- Our next team challenge is the Pullup/Chin Up Challenge. The challenge will run from TODAY through August 31st (approximately 16 weeks). GOAL - everyone in WOL do 1 pull-up alone with no assistance. Encourage your teammates to do this together. MENS TIERS Tier 1: I've got some hair on my…Read More
- Without Limits is proud to supply the Eagle Point Golf club's t-shirts, sweatshirts, and long sleeve tees for the 2017 Wells Fargo Championship held in Wilmington, NC! Without Limits is an athletic brand that pushes athletes to EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE of sport and life!Read More
- Dean Denning Dean showed up to practice just over 6 months ago and never had run a step. He wanted to improve his overall health by running. Dean's first practice was litterally 1 lap on the track of jogging the straights and walking the curve. Dean showed up to practice…Read More
- What’s FTP? If you’ve been around folks who train with power on the bike, one term you’ve probably heard is FTP. So let’s break it down. First, we’ll look at the acronym. FTP stands for Functional Threshold Power. In simplest terms, FTP is the amount of power (measured in watts)…Read More
- Have you heard of the 10 Percent Rule for increasing your weekly running mileage? Most runners have. It’s a nearly universally accepted way of boosting your training volume. It simply says that you should add no more than 10 percent per week to your total weekly mileage. But this “rule”…Read More
- Without Limits is partnering with Tri-Fit Barbell in Mualdin for a weekly Strength class that is catered to meeting the needs of every level endurance athlete. Whether you are beginning a 5k training program, competing in the Setup Series, or looking to qualify for the Boston Marathon strength is a…Read More
- Our Endurance Team has been given the opportunity to train as a team and compete as a team in several events throughout the year due to the help of our amazing sponsors! Pace Magazine - Pace Running Shop - Sports Club - Edgy Empire - Arbonne - Performance Therapy have…Read More
- WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Tom Clifford, an athlete at this year’s North Carolina IRONMAN triathlon, says he was disqualified because of changes made to the route. Clifford won the race by 11 minutes just to be told he was out of the race. He said he did not know he had to…Read More
The WOL Endurance Team
Training you for success.
The Without Limits Endurance team is an active and dynamic group of over 300 athletes from around the country who strive for education, excellence and above all, FUN.
You must be an endurance team member to get all of the membership benefits and discounts provided by Without Limits. All coached athletes are automatically enrolled on the endurance team, however non-members can join for just $75.00/year.