Start where you are, stay focused and do your best. Everyone is a pro when they put in the work and show up everyday. Keep chasing your goals and keep setting new ones! You’ve got this and we are here to help every step of the way!
#joinus #dowork #embracethechallenge #startwhereyouare #trainsmart #stayfocused #wolteam #iamwithoutlimits #youarewithoutlimits #withoutlimits #marathon #walktorun #triathlon #swimrun
12 Feb, 2019
Testimony Tuesday! Our athletes are so inspiring, hard working and passionate. Nothing gives us more joy than seeing you succeed, push yourself beyond your "pre" conceived limits and do it all with smiles! Thank you Ann Marie for these kind words. Great job this weekend to everyone who raced, paced and cheered. We are a family, we are the #WOLTeam.
#dowork #embracethechallenge #allwinners #raceday #racefun #nevertooold #neversaynever #pushyourself #youcanandyouwill #trusttheplan #trustyourcoach #joinus #fitforlife #fitmind #bethebestyou #yourbestself
11 Feb, 2019
#mondaymotivation "Do what sets your soul on fire, don’t throw in the towel if you have a passion for something, go out and be an inspiration, and never say never."
@annmarielpierce 📸 @pierceproductionsilm
8 Feb, 2019
Please welcome our newest @wol_charleston Coach, Hannah Moseley Moldenhauer!
Hannah, aka RED, admire's so many athletes’ unrelenting spirit. She has seen several athletes tackle unexpected hurdles in life, and not let it keep them down (both in training and in life). Everyone has battles, but it takes courage to not let battles keep you down.
Hannah just ran a 3:06 at the Houston Marathon an is very excited to join Coach Chris down in Chuck Town!
Read more on Hannah here: https://www.iamwithoutlimits.com/coaches/hannah-moldenhaurer-2/
#coachHannah #embracethechallenge #dowork #newcoach #charlestoncoach #runcharleston
1 Feb, 2019
Eating Right as a Runner : If you are new to running, you may be curious how to fuel your body to get the most out of your workouts and long runs. Below are some general rules!
1. Keep it Simple - Choose familiar foods that are easy on your system. Think low in Fat & Fiber, but high in Carbohydrates to boost your energy without upsetting your stomach. (Ex: Small bowl of Oatmeal with Banana Slices)
2. Time it Right - When it comes to fueling, timing is everything. In general, wait 2-4 hours after a big meal before running. This allows time for your food to digest, and helps you to avoid any gastro issues during workouts. Although each person is different, 30 mins - 1 hour should be sufficient for fueling. Concentrate on smaller portions high in Carbs with a little protein. Remember the bigger the meal, the longer it will take to digest. (Ex: 1 Hour before - Toast with Peanut Butter, 30 min before - Banana)
3. Stay Hydrated - Hydration is important, and not just when you are exercising. Fluids regulate body temperature, remove waste from the body, ensure joints are adequately lubricated, and flush out damaged cells that can lead to inflammation. A good rule of thumb is to drink half of your body weight in ounces each day. (Ex: If you weight 150lbs, then drink 75oz of water). #eatright #fuelyourworkout #workoutprep #dowork #embracethechallenge #iamwithoutlimits
26 Jan, 2019
Having fun in Charleston. We are set up for coaching, apparel, and nutrition. Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
#iamwithoutlimits #embracethechallenge #dowork #coaching #apparelbrand #brands #runnersdailyvitamin #runnerscommunity #running #nolimits #charlestonsc @runnersdailyvitamin @wol_charleston
24 Jan, 2019
Good luck to everyone running the Charlie Post Classic 15k & 5k this weekend, especially our @wol_charleston athletes! We will be there cheering you on, so be sure to find our WOL tent at the event! @runnersdailyvitamin
#WOLapparel #embracethechallenge #raceday #racestrong #wolteam #dowork
21 Jan, 2019
Congrats to these girls in Greenville for crushing the downtown 5k. @alyssabloomq @vica_momrunnerwifecoach
#iamwithoutlimits #emrbacethechallenge #dowork
20 Jan, 2019
We're going back to the Olympic Trials. Brittany Perkins (right) 2:44:14 got her OT Cut and Erin Hogston 2:48 proved she can do it this year. Wow. #iamwithoutlimits #embracethechallenge
18 Jan, 2019
A huge shoutout to all of our Walk to Run athletes! They are crushing their workouts and pushing their limits at each practice! Keep it up,
stay focused and continue to #embracethechallenge !!
17 Jan, 2019
Nutrition for recovery Tip: What you eat or drink immediately after an exercise workout and the timing of this recovery snack are equally important and this is likely an athlete's most important nutrition decision of the day. There is a window of opportunity that starts immediately after you finish and closes at 45 minutes after a training session or event. Plan a carb + protein snack or recovery drink to consume within that window of time. Ideally bring it to practice and consume it while doing strength and stretching. There are many different food combinations and supplements designed for recovery. Not sure which one is right for you? Schedule an Introductory in depth nutrition analysis with our on-staff Nutritionist, Diana Davis, and find out what's best for you, your goals and your body. https://www.iamwithoutlimits.com/nutrition/ #athleteNutrition #fuelyourworkout #trainsmart #eatsmarter #dowork #EmbraceTheChallenge #WOLNutrition
15 Jan, 2019
NEW! Our Hooded Soft Shell Outdoor Jackets stands up to the elements and stands out with texture and bar tack details. Perfect for your early morning or late evening cold runs. Available for Men and Women! #wolapparel #embracethechallenge #runwithstyle #dowork
14 Jan, 2019
Without Limits Wilmington athlete Tracey McCullen is running the Wrightsville Beach Marathon BACKWARDS in effort to raise $ for the Boys & Girls Club in Wilmington. Now that's #motivation right there! Please show him some love and support and donate to this incredible local organization. #MondayMotivation #EmbracetheChallenge #DoWork #RunBackwards #MarathonBackwards
13 Jan, 2019
Don’t let the Sunday Scaries interfere with your goals. Stay focused and openly confident about new beginnings. #embracethechallenge #dowork #iamwithoutlimits
11 Jan, 2019
Downhill Strength Training Tip: You’re in the middle of a hard uphill climb. Your heart is pumping. You’re breathing heavy. Your legs are aching. When is the downhill coming? Trust me I’ve asked myself that question many times. Knowing that once I crest the top of that hill I get to fly down the other side. My lungs get a break. My heart can recover. My legs won’t burn..... but despite downhill running feeling much easier then running uphill. Did you know that running downhill is much harder on your body and often the cause of sore muscles and injuries following hilly races. Yep thats right. Even though less energy is required to run downhill, your muscles are still taking on more stress. When you run downhill your anti-gravity muscles are working eccentrically. They are trying to contract or “shorten” at the same time they are being lengthened or “pulled apart”. This speeds up fatigue which can lead to cramping and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) which is that severe soreness you feel the days after running downhill if you're not used to it.
So what can you do to help your muscles adapt to the demands of downhill running? By running downhill more and incorporating strength training specific to downhill racing. Here a few exercises to get you started. Remember that you need to have a good base of strength as these exercise are advanced and form is more important then repetitions. #downhillrunning #strengthtrainingforhills #iamwithoutlimits #embracethechallenge
9 Jan, 2019
Without Limits Wilmington/Leland had a fantastic 2019 kickoff! Now (and always) is the perfect time to join us. #setGoalsTogether #embraceTheChallenge #DoWork
5 Jan, 2019
The Treadmill.....you either love it or you hate it! Ideally, if you are training for a road race, your best training will come from actually running on the road. However travel, weather and time can become obstacles in our training; leaving the Treadmill as our only option. When you find yourself having to hop on to get miles in.....avoid these 5 common mistakes!
1. Running too close to the front of the treadmill. - It may feel safer and more controlled, but running too close to the front can limit your range of motion and impede your form. Always try to run in the middle of the belt.
2. Looking down at the belt. - It's an easy mistake, but looking down can cause strain and tension in the neck & shoulders. Keep your gaze ahead and avoid looking around the room to avoid missteps.
3. Landing on your heels. - Maintain a forefoot strike to reduce the shock and impact on your knees.
4. Changing your stride. - With the belt constantly moving beneath you, it's easy to unnaturally lengthen your stride to keep up with the pace of the belt. Try to keep your feet as close to underneath you as possible. This is especially important when increasing the incline.
5. Watching the big screen. - Watching the big monitors to pass time as you run in place is normal. However, looking up can cause strain in the neck and cause you to settle into your hips as you run. If you must watch TV, focus on the monitor on your treadmill. You are designed to look out and little down as you run. This means eye line should be at the top of your monitor. #treadmillworkout #embracethechallenge
Happy Running - Coach Nina
4 Jan, 2019
It's here. A formulation specifically for runners. We all know running is hard on our body. Stress, road/trail miles, imperfections with eating, you name it.....but we love it. Our doctor, dietitian, coach formulated runners daily vitamin can help runners fulfill essential nutrients that runners lose and runners need daily. Plus an endurance proprietary blend and recovery immune system support along with it.
Follow the Without Limits Runners Daily Vitamin @runnersdailyvitamin
#madeintheusa #iamwithoutlimits #embracethechallenge #dowork #running #runchat #marathon #instarunner #run #halfmarathon #runhappy #runnersworld #vitamins #dailyvitamins #endurance #runningmotivation #enduranceforlife
1 Jan, 2019
No better time than now to begin a coaching program! We've got you covered from group run, swim, and bike workouts to nutrition planning with a registered dietitian. Without Limits is going on 12 years and we are here to help you in any way possible! Get started today!
http://bit.ly/getstartedWOL #dowork #2019goals #embracethechallenge
31 Dec, 2018
Without Limits Wilmington is so excited for the winter session of walk2run! The without limits coaches want to welcome everyone to the team. If you see one of the walk2run athletes at the track be sure to give them a high five, they have been working hard that last couple weeks. It's not too late to join us! 6 WOL Locations!! #Walk2Run #TrainSmart #DoWork #EmbracetheChallenge #IamWithoutLimits