BECOME A BETTER, FASTER, AND SMARTER ATHLETE.
WITHOUT LIMITS CURRENTLY OFFERS IN-PERSON COACHING PRACTICES IN WILMINGTON and LELAND, NORTH CAROLINA.
Without Limits practices are based on what is called BEHAVIORAL SYNCHRONY – When people work together their brains release mood lifting, discomfort suppressing endorphins, which in turn reduce the perceived effort of running swimming or biking under a given intensity.
At our practices, our coaches set you up for success by creating structured workouts with other athletes at your level, that will guarantee improvement.
Set your next goal and let Without Limits put the program together for you!
Practices are held all over Wilmington and Leland such as Historic Downtown, Wrightsville Beach, at the University of North Carolina—Wilmington track, Brunswick Forest and many more. You’re guaranteed to have fun and work hard with our tough and talented Without Limits Wilmington, NC coaches. They’ll help you to find it within yourself to reach any goal.
Location Coaching & Training Programs
USA-T certified professional athletic training for your next run, bike, swim, or race
Individualized Online Training Plan
Geared for Triathletes, Runners, Cyclist and Swimmers
Weekly phone calls and emails
Includes group run practices
On site Run Coaching and Group Training for all levels
Proper Run Warmups
Tempo, Steady State, and Interval Training
Post Run Strength and Stretching
Questions and discussion with Coach
1 on 1 or Small Group
Interested in individual attention or do you and a group of friends want to run together in a session? Without Limits coaches can schedule a run workout, form assessment or 1 on 1 session to work with you or your group.
Are you in need of endurance specific strength? Schedule a 1 on 1 session with one of our coaches to become a better, stronger and faster athlete
Price Varies per Season
Recognized by the USA Track and Field Association, Without Limits youth program and running camps focus on increasing running endurance, speed, and agility to help athletes maximize their full potential.
STEPPING INTO HEALTH
(WOL WALK TO RUN)
The Walk to Run program is for New Clients only. You will meet every Monday at 5:30pm with just the Walk to Run specific group and then the rest of the week, you have the option to train with our Level 1 program.
Come to our Coached Swims with Coach Kristen. Recreational or competitive, the core of each Without Limits personal swim coaching session is a balance of technique and fitness focused on the ability of the individual athlete
$20/session to $80/mo
The state-of-the-art Without Limits Cycling Center features high-tech CompuTrainers that simulate bike routes of any bike course in the world, and is open to all levels of riders looking for personal cycling coaching from professional triathlete and coach Matthew Wisthoff
Location Practice Schedule
Location based program calendar & member options
Open Team Workouts & Socials
Please feel free to submit your own workouts if you would like company, and we will post them on the team calendar.
2018 Upcoming Endurance Team Races
- Swim Run Lake James – April 7
- Cape Fear River Lights Triathlon – April 8
- White Lake International and Half Triathlon – April 21
- TD Bank Reedy River Run – April 21
- White Lake Sprint Triathlon – April 22
- Lake James International Triathlon – April 28
- Coastal Masters Swim Invite – April 28
- 3 Little Pigs Triathlon – June
Practice Schedule Details
- Without Limits athletes have set the mark for 2018! Excitingly, the WB Marathon welcomed fellow WOL athletes from all of our locations (Wilmington, Leland, Charleston, Greenville and Columbia). It was incredible watching you all race strong and confident! WOL athletes raced against, with and in support of each other… proving…Read More
- "It's about concurring the distance and overcoming your challenges... not always about beating the clock" Myrtle Beach Marathon Talk about a windy race! With sustained winds at 20-25mph WOL athletes truly embraced a difficult challenge and all had solid races. Tay Filer crushed his lifelong goal to break 3 hours…Read More
- Wilmington athletes started 2018 off with fireworks, AG wins and new goals for an incredible year! Beethoven 15K Leah Blakeley had a HUGE PR of 14 minutes!!!! Her awesome 1:24:16 time really shows that all her hard work is really paying off! Congrats! Trisha Bennett came in strong and had…Read More
- "The best athletes are made during the off-season. One run can change your day, but many runs can change your life" - Let's do this! California International Marathon Jason Klaitman had a huge race - Negative splitting and finishing with a 3:07 BQ. Way to execute the plan Jason! Nittany…Read More
- Running is like coffee. I'm much nicer after I've had one! Wilmington Half Marathon There were so many incredible Without Limits Ladies out representing in a big way! Brittany Perkins wins overall running with her training partner Karen Eckberg who took 2nd place (not even a second behind her). Both ladies…Read More
- “What an incredible way to wrap up Triathlon Season. Triathlon racing and training is a journey and it becomes embedded in our lives. We set an example for our kids, friends and families of what hard work and determination can do for us. Our sport can create synergy among friends…Read More
- TRI / IRONMAN Ironman NC 70.3 Ironman Man NC was a huge success! Without Limits athletes swept the course leading to incredible finishes from everyone. It was perfect weather for this perfect team. Beth Brampton returned after a DNF at Santa Rosa and put down a 45 min PR on…Read More
- "You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week, or your can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime" - Mark Allen VOTE FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER ATHLETES OF THE MONTH KONA QUALIFICATION Congrats to out of town Jaime Ash for qualifying for the Kona Ironman…Read More
- Your challenge was not sent to defeat you, It was sent to INCREASE YOU. VOTE FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER ATHLETES OF THE MONTH Virginia Beach Half Marathon France White completed her annual half marathon at Virginia Beach which was a great prep run for her upcoming NYC marathon! She ROCKS! She…Read More
- "Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back." Our amazing athletes' attitudes have been inspirational this month. They've turned their weaknesses into their strengths, raced for purpose, surpassed old goals and have now made new goals. The WOL Coaches are very proud of ALL our athletes who competed, consistently…Read More
The WOL Endurance Team
Training you for success.
The Without Limits Endurance team is an active and dynamic group of over 300 athletes from around the country who strive for education, excellence and above all, FUN.
You must be an endurance team member to get all of the membership benefits and discounts provided by Without Limits. All coached athletes are automatically enrolled on the endurance team, however non-members can join for just $50.00/year.