Certified coaches Chris Bailey and Hannah Moldenhauer lead 50+ endurance athletes and emphasize individualized approaches to training within the context of a supportive team environment.
In an effort to share sound information on distance training, racing, and coaching, Without Limits Charleston is hosting a series of seminars aimed at current or prospective coaches and runners who hope to learn more about distance training and racing.
Regardless of your background or experience level, we encourage anyone hoping to gain knowledge and be mentored by current coaches to participate in this opportunity.
– 75-minute virtual seminars will be offered on a weekly basis via Zoom (see topics below)
– September 5th to November 16th, 2021
– Tuesdays from 7:45-9:00pm ET
– All seminars to be recorded and sent to all participants
– Participants will have access to course instructor(s) throughout the program to ask
questions, seek feedback, etc.
– Supplemental materials will be provided for participants to review (articles, podcasts,
etc.) to complement seminars
– All 11 seminars: $129
– 8 combined seminars: $99
– Individual pricing: $20 per seminar
– Active WOL team members will receive 50% off
Topics & Schedule:
-Principles of Coaching (September 7th)
-Individual Coaching within a Team Environment (October 5th)
-Business of Coaching (November 2nd)
Combined Seminars (Coaches and Runners)
-Exercise Physiology (September 14th)
-Building a Training Program (September 21st)
-Training Programs by Race Distance (September 28th)
-Adjusting for Terrain & Environmental Conditions (October 12th)
-Running Form^ (October 19th)
-Strength Training for Runners – Guest Speaker Tom Clifford, Without Limits Owner/Founder (October 26th)
-Mental and Physical Wellbeing (November 9th)
-Nutrition for Endurance Athletes – Guest Speaker Diana Davis, RDN, Without Limits Registered Dietician Nutritionist (November 16th)
*topics and schedule subject to change
^a supplemental in-person session for local participants to be held for running form seminar (date/time tbd)