Raleigh, NCCustom training plans and coaching programs for every level.
Attending Without Limits™
We currently offer youth training programs in Raleigh, North Carolina
Without Limits™ practices set you up for success by leveraging behavioral synchrony—a human cultural practice that physically coordinates one’s behavior with others to keep individuals together in time. When working together, team members benefit from this behavior by releasing mood-lifting, discomfort suppressing endorphins that reduce their perceived effort of training under a given intensity. Our model creates a structured, synchronized workout environment that fosters success and guarantees an improved athletic training experience.
Set your next goal and let Without Limits™ put the right fitness plan together for you.
Whether you’re an athletic enthusiast just starting out or an advanced athlete with awards under your belt, we guarantee you’ll have fun and work hard with our tough and talented Columbia, SC coaches who will help you to find it within yourself to achieve any fitness goal.
Complete our Coaching Questionnaire to get started and one of our USA Track and Field coaches will review your information and determine the best training options for you and your objectives.
Practices are held throughout the Raleigh area including:
Join our growing community of members by downloading the Without Limits™ App today. Check into practice, purchase coaching packages or add-ons, review training plans, and more all with our easy-to-use online application.
Coach Josh Estep
Certifications Accomplishments and Accolades
- USATF Level 1 Certification
- SafeSport Certification
- NFHS Cross Country Coaching Certification
- Head Track and Field Coach Cary Christian School 2013 to 2019
- Head Cross Country Coach Cary Christian School 2013 to 2019
- Coach//Camp Staff; Without Limits Youth Cross Country Summer Camp (2018-Present)
- 1 x Girl’s Team Track & Field State Champions (NCISAA 3A): 2019
- 1 x Girl’s Team Track & Field State Runner-Up (NCISAA 2A): 2017
- 1 x Boy’s Team Cross Country State Champions (NCISAA 2A): 2015
- 2 x Boy’s Team Cross Country State Runner-Up (NCISAA 2A): 2017, 2020
- 1 x Girl’s Team Cross Country State Runner-Up (NCISAA 3A): 2020
- 3 x Girl’s Team Track & Field Conference Champions (E.P.I.C): 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2 x Boy’s Team Track & Field Conference Champions (E.P.I.C): 2017, 2018
- 4 x Girl’s Team Cross Country Conference Champions (E.P.I.C): 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 4 x Boy’s Team Cross Country Conference Champions:(E.P.I.C) 2015, 2016, 2017. 2018
- 13 x Conference Coach of the Year
- 2 x NCISAA Coach of the Year (2017, 2019)
Coaching & Training Programs
USA Track and Field certified professional athletic training for your next run race
Premium Coaching Programs
Virtual Youth Programming
Geared towards Youth Athletes
View Program Details
- Initial 60 min. One-on-One Consultation + Race Planning
- Individualized online training plan via TrainingPeaks®
- Weekly phone calls and/or emails
- Includes location practices and group runs (On-site Only)
- Includes Zwift Coached Online Sessions for triathletes and cyclists
Youth Winter Track Season
Youth Running Per Season
On-site Run Coaching and Group Training for all levels of youth athletes
View Program Details
Who: Athletes ages 8-17 years old.
What: A 10-Week training program with a track focus for endurance runners. The winter is a great time to build and strengthen a runner’s foundation and help prepare them for a successful (injury free) outdoor track & field season. It also can provide opportunities for athletes in other sports like lacrosse and soccer to focus on endurance, speed, strength, & mobility. We are planning on providing a few opportunities for races but these meets will mostly serve as good opportunities to gauge our training and maybe even gain some racing experience but racing is NOT the main goal of these next couple of months…our main goal is to prepare athletes for spring track.
Where & When: January 3 – March 5
Monday @ 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Mills Park Middle School
Wednesday @ 5:30 – 7:00 PM, Mills Park Middle School
Saturday @ 9:00 – 10:45 AM, Umstead Park
*Our main practice locations will include Mills Park Middle School Track & Umstead Park.
**For families registering 2 or more kids, use the following discount code for each athlete for $20 off: “family20”
USA Track & Field Level 1
One-on-One/Small Group Session
With a Without Limits™ Coach
Geared towards runners, cyclists, and swimmers looking for individual coaching and form assesment or run group training for all levels.
View Program Details
Fleshing out a realistic training program based on your fitness level, goals, and time frame is our top priority. With this additional running session, you’ll have an opportunity to personally consult with the Without Limits™ coach of your choice.
During this consultation, you’ll have the chance to discuss various elements of your training including goals, training nutrition, and race nutrition, while our certified USA Track, Field, and Triathlon professional analyze your running form and mechanics. This running program add-on also includes a personal strength training session to kickstart your training.
- $60 – Running Form / Consultation
- $60 –Training Plan Analysis
- $60 – Cycling Form / Consultation
- $65 – Private Swim Session
- $90 – Swim + Video Analysis
- $100 – Swim Video Form Analysis & Email Feedback
- Premium Coaching
- Group Training
- Pool Membership
- Training Plan