The Low-Down on Brian Bohrer
Brian’s fitness journey began while he was a bakery owner, and the moment that he’d realized that his health had taken a turn for the worse. It began with walking and mountain biking and turned into a full-blown passion for endurance sports—no longer just something that he does, but a lifestyle that he lives.
What He Coaches
All Level Practices, Triathlon, Swimming, Strength Training, Ultra Marathon
Can’t get enough Froyo!
Top Artists on his Playlist
David Crowder, Tribe Called Quest, Pennywise
Ironman Triathlon & 50k Running Trail Races
What Brian Admires Most In His Athletes
The moment that self-doubt unravels is Brian’s winning moment, followed closely by an athlete’s determination and drive. Brian also appreciates the athletes with extremely busy lives who still find the time to train with a smile.
Defining Moment In Brian’s Career
The defining moment as a coach and an athlete was when I realized and decided that I needed help to reach and achieve the goals that I wanted as an athlete, and through that process brought on a coach to help me reach them.
The Best Part About Being A Without Limits Coach?
“I get to work with such a wide variety of athletes and learn on a constant basis from the other coaches.”
- USA Triathlon Level 1
- USA Cycling Level 3
- USATF Level 1
- USA SWIMMING Level 1
- BLET Certified
- AA Business Administration
- 7 time Ironman Finisher! Beach To Battleship Iron (2009), IM Louisville (2010 and 2013), IM Coeur d’ Alene (2014), IM Florida (2014), IM Boulder (2015), IM Chattanooga (2015) (10:40:00 PR)
- 10 1/2 Iron distance events with multiple sub 5:00 finishes. (PR 4:40:28)
- Boston Marathon qualifier at 3:14:08
- USAT National Qualifier 2009-2015
- Ultra Distance Running Race Finisher: Uwharrie, North Face Endurance Challenge 50 miler etc.