Join Without Limits Coaches and become a stronger cyclist
ZWIFT AND ZOOM COACHED BIKE WORKOUT
REAL TRAINING REAL RESULTS
ZWIFT and ZOOM with WOL Coaches
Hop on Zwift for an effective and heart-pumping workout based on your goals and time. Geared to your ability, the guided intervals are easy to follow and challenging to do. Build on your strengths and target weaknesses with Coach Aaron Kolk
What sets Without Limits Apart?
Without Limits coaches are EXPERIENCED! Without Limits coaches are former division 1 collegiate runners, professional triathletes and experienced coaches. We will make it fun, easy to follow, and interactive so you can get a great workout right from your home on your own bike.
SINGLE COACHED GROUP RIDE: $8.00
MULTI PACK OF 4 RIDES: $20 ($5 a piece)
WITHOUT LIMITS PREMIUM COACHED ATHLETES: RIDE FREE
Steps on how to get started with our Coached Zwift Sessions
Step #1: You will need the ZWIFT application to ride from you home: https://zwift.com/
Step #2: Make sure you have the Without Limits Athlete portal on your phone or desktop. (instructions here)
Step #3: RSVP to the Zwift session on the Without Limits athlete portal (zoom invite link will be located in will be added to the calendar workout session before 8p night before meetup)
- We create the meetup on Sunday evenings for the following week
- By 6pm the night before the meetup we will add you into the class.
- After added to the class we will move the workout file to your training peaks account or email file to you.
- Add workout file to custom workout folder in Zwift. (If linked with TrainingPeaks and on tablet or phone your workout will show in Zwift at midnight the day of the meetup)
- If not you’ll have to add workout manually here
When Should You Be on the ride?
- 5:30a ride starts. If you are not set up by 5:30a your avatar will not be with the group, but you can still ride the workout and communicate via zoom.
- Aim to be set up by 5:25a to add the workout to your screen click “command e” and the workout folder will pop up with custom workouts. Select workout desired and you’ll be taken back to the meetup.
- It is not required, but I would suggest two devices-one to have Zwift and the other to have zoom
Any questions email email@example.com or call (910) 619-3429 (Aaron’s cell)
1 on 1 Zwift Session
Ride 1 on 1 60-90 min with Without Limits Coach , Aaron Kolk.